Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Card

We somehow got a picture of all five of us in the same place, at the same time, with no one crying, and we're kind of all looking at the camera. This is an amazing feat. So I'm trying to be organized and get some Christmas cards done. Here's a little preview. Anyone know what the quote on the card is from?? It's a movie I was obsessed with and watched over and over and over when I was little :) I'm trying to force the boys to also be into it, but so far no luck.
Heart To Heart Christmas Card
Creating Christmas cards has never been this easy.
View the entire collection of cards.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the picture! And I'm pretty sure that quote is from the absolutely fabulous holiday film, "The Grinch." I've gotta watch that soon. :)

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

Seems like the boys would love How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Congrats on the mighty feat of getting a great photo!