Thursday, September 30, 2010

Charley the dancing machine

This is a little video of Charley jamming to one of his new favorite songs, "What I Am" by Will.i.am and the Sesame Street monsters.  JP and I are actually really excited that Charley is into this song, considering that the only other music he ever requests to dance to is the chipmunk versions of songs.  We stumbled across the chipmunk version of "Single Ladies" on Youtube one day, and Charley has been obsessed ever since.  He states, "I want to dance a little bit" multiple times a day, but if you try to put on a regular song he quickly corrects you with, "No!  I want the munks!"  And who knew that there are people out there that spend their time making chipmunk versions of every song you can think of and post them on Youtube for Charley's enjoyment.  Hopefully this chipmunk phase will pass soon before I go insane.

1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

I assume JP taught him those hot moves?! Sooooo cute!!